Hey folks! Seeing as I'm getting ready to apply to graduate schools, I'm quickly realizing I'm going to need some help covering the costs for application fees.
Thus, I am opening up some slots for commissions!!
Since I am also juggling my last two semesters of college, I'll only be opening 5 slots at one time. Since this is almost my first time going really seriously at it, I'm keping my price ranges pretty broad for what I'm offering (though depending on the success of this, that might change in the future).
Each commissioner will recieve
- A digital copy of their piece and
- A hard copy of their piece. Each copy will be packaged safely in a slipcover and placed between two heavy cardboard pieces to prevent damages during shipping.
You can commission one of the following:
- $5.00 sketch commission w/ simple shading and a colored background. You can include up to 2 characters per piece. For 3 or more characters (no more than 5), 0.50 will be charge per additional character. (No more than 5 characters, please.)
- $5.00 Copic sketches (Bust / Medium Shot / Full Body) . You can include up to 2 characters per piece. An additional $1.00 will be added for 3 or more characters. (No more than 5, please!)
- $10.00 Fully colored digital commission! You can include up to 2 characters per piece. For 3 or more characters (no more than 5), a $1.00 charge will be added per character.
- Please send a note with your e-mail address so I can contact you.
- Once you get the ok from me, I'll add you to my commissions list and give you info on how to pay me via Paypal. The commission price is payed upfront, and upon completion I will email/post your commission to you. Expect your hard copy to be mailed within 24 hours of completion (unless I state otherwise).
- If for some reason I am unable to complete your commission after accepting payment, I will refund the money.
- Due to time constraints and school project deadlines, there may be unexpected delays in the completion of each piece. If I foresee there being any problems, I will contact you at once to let you know.
- Fan art or OCs are acceptable. OC requests should include links to their design so I may properly complete the commission.
- OTPs and ships are acceptable (nothing explicit)
- Since it's Halloween almost, I can do Halloween-themed commissions, but nothing gory, ok?
Signal Boosts are appreciated, guys!